Sunday, 29 July 2012

A Spot To Eat.






BG may be small, but it packs the most restaurants I've ever seen per square mile. I was determined to eat at all my favorite spots before leaving town, and civilization.

1. Chocolate Chip Cookie from Chick-Fil-A is the most delicious cookie you'll ever eat. Like chocolate all over your face and hands delicious. And for only a dollar. You can't beat that.
2. The Iz Special from Puertos Vallartas, my favorite Mexican joint. Rice, chicken, and cheese. I don't even want to think about what it would look like if I piled all of the Iz Specials I ate over the course of three years.
3. Pancakes from Judy's Castle, a local cafe that serves excellent breakfast, hot coffee, and huge pancakes.
4. The Kung Pao Pizza from Home, a newish restaurant makes excellent everything food.
5. And yea...an Iced Caramel Macciato from Starbucks. I know this doesn't really count, but the nearest Starbucks is at least an hour away. You gotta get the Bux when you can.

K

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yummmm, my mouth is watering looking at these photos!

xo Jenny
www.crazystylelove.com

Liz G. said...

All so good. I'm missing that Kung Pao...