Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Daddo.


This past week on the farm has been pretty busy. Curry, a good friend from college, helped Princess and I move all our rubbish from KY to TX, and because he is so nice, he drove the moving truck for us. One of the first things Chap bought for the farm was a Kawasaki Mule. It's perfect for riding around in the bumpy overgrown grass. Princess added her own little touch by repainting the caddo to Daddo. (our nickname for Chap)
We burned loads of old bacteria infested carpets and cardboard from the move. We also found 5 million poisonous spiders in the workshop we were clearing out. One being a Writer spider (pictured). The give away is the cool zig-zag pattern it creates with its web. There were loads of screams from me as we overturned boxes and they came running out. I allowed the boys the pleasure of squashing them.



 



K

4 comments:

meredith said...

Do you have a sleeve-leg tattoo in photo 7? It looks like paisley.

Liz G. said...

those spiders look FREAKY. Also...Curry, haha

Sassi said...

lovely pics! looks like a great day!
X

Fabrizia said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I've noticed you don't have the followers button so I don't know how to follow you! Let me know when you add it to your blog!
Thank you!
Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???