Saturday, 3 November 2012

Four Favorites.

1. Texas pride. I'm not really sure what they've drawn but it reminds me of a mermaid, or the Starbucks logo.
2. Yet another beautiful sunset with a couple bright neon airplane trails.
3. My hunt continues for a yummy coffee out here in the boonies. I found this cute place while I was running errands. It's the best I've had so far. Highly recommend if you live near Palastine. Even comes with complimentary swirl of cream and chocolate covered coffee bean. [Coffee & Cream]
4. I've started a new obsession here at school and gone a little crazy making cuff bracelets. Another art teacher here at the school asked me if I could make one like she had seen on Etsy. I tested out a couple options and after seeing the finished product of the chevron bracelet I was addicted. Post to follow on the finished look.
K

No comments: