I was sorting through my 11,000 images on my computer today and found these, taken on my film camera. I'm pretty positive that the film was five years old, which could account for the discoloration on some of them. They are random at best.
1. My feet. And some pretty tiles in downtown Waxahachie, TX.
2. Gingerbread House in Waxahachie, TX.
3. A sentimental picture of the baby chickens before we lost five to a possible raccoon attack. Read more about that here.
4. Daddo. (a.k.a. Chap)
5. Mummy diligently working on her hydroponics.
6. The strawberries came in nicely. I love the pop of complimentary red in this photograph.
7. Our sweet Daisy, commander in chief of the front porch.