Monday, 29 July 2013

The Batmobile.



My Nephew is my favorite boys boy. He loves everything superhero, Toy Story, Thomas the tank engine. He knows Batman, Spiderman, the Hulk, Captain America, Iron man, Thor. He can tell you about the In-creb-ab-bulls (Incredibles). He is three and he knows more about those characters than i'll ever know. On his bo-day (what he calls birthday) he got so many awesome presents, but his favorite was a custom airbrushed Batmobile courtesy of L & P. His party was a blast. Watching a child open presents is the best. 

He calls me Katie, but after the wedding we were talking about cute names for all of us. I decided on Auntie Kate, obviously after Kate Middleton. So L & P encouraged him to call me that. When I saw him today, he called me Auntie Cake. He's too cute, I can't be mad. And I don't hate it cause I love cake. It was really only a matter of time for someone to call me that.

I asked him what Buzz says. His reply..."to im-fimamee annnd beeyaaunnd!"


K

No comments: