Monday, 7 October 2013

Deep Sushi.


Exploring restaurants in Dallas is the best part about living here.
Although in a slightly edgy neighborhood, Deep Sushi really served up some delicious rolls. We weren't really sure what to order so the server gave us his top picks, but we ended up going overboard and were bursting at the seams trying to stuff that last roll down. It was rough, but wonderful.
We got there a little after six beating the evening rush which I'm certainly glad we did because by the time we left there was a line out the door. Deep Ellum is a really cool artsy/musical area of Dallas during the day. Vampires and weird men in clown costumes come out at night so be warned. I definitely recommend if you're a raw fish lover.
 

K

1 comment:

Meagan Claire said...

I lived in Deep Elum. I think D and I went on our second date AT&T hat same sushi place. We walked there from my place, and a homeless man followed us down the street.