Wednesday, 4 December 2013

5 Things.



I love Dallas for many reasons and one of them is the awesome skyline I get to see while driving home every day. It's even better at night when the tall building on the right is lit up with fabulous flourescent green lights outlining the edges.
Pizza, because I love pizza and this one tasted like one of the best I've ever had. Wood fired parmesan cheesy goodness. Enjoyed this at a free outdoor concert in Arlington.
Enjoying the company of two very good friends.

This amazing culinary feat is called the Pizzookie. The Ghiradelli chocolate pizzookie with a scoop of Ghiradelli icecream and Ghiradelli chocoate square. Obviously something for the chocolate obsessed. Courtesy of BJ's Brewhouse.

 
I was pleasantly surprised by Smashburger. Juicy, flavorful, and reasonably priced. And those fries, although greasy, were delicious.
I realize that 3 out of 5 of these pictures are of food. Don't judge. :)

K

No comments: